Swift Paws and Flashing Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swift Paws and Flashing Thunder

Let the kits play and the warriors protect their clan, here. May Starclan light your path!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Marsh, controlled by rogues
Stormclan Grass Hills EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:55 pm by Pikalady

» Main Plots
Stormclan Grass Hills EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:40 am by Leopardstar

» Hogwarts battle!
Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 5:07 pm by Leopardstar

» Hashtag game(if I can't make this just delete it)
Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:59 pm by Leopardstar

» I'm very sorry!!!
Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:28 pm by Leopardstar

» Moonclan Camp
Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 3:47 pm by Leopardstar

» Southern Twolegplace
Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:27 pm by Leopardstar

» Refuge from the Night
Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:51 am by EverybodysSenpai

» Making FREE icons!
Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:24 pm by Leopardstar

Top posting users this month
No user
Stormclan
Leader: Splashstar
Deputy: Nightshade
Medicine Cat: Otterwhisker
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
News: Bad storms have wreaked havoc among the clan, causing prey to run away and the clans resort to hunting outside their territory and in other clan's territory.
Moonclan
Leader: Swiftstar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:Rosetail
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Fireclan
Leader: Emberstar
Deputy: Sunstep
Medicine Cat: Redfeather
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Volepaw
Affiliates

craftingwithhannah.forumotion.com
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 106 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:46 pm

Stormclan Grass Hills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leopardstar
Admin
Leopardstar

Virgo Posts : 150
Warrior Points : 294

Stormclan Grass Hills Empty
PostSubject: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats4life.forumotion.com
EverybodysSenpai
Advertisers
Advertisers
EverybodysSenpai

Warrior Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Nightshade bristled, her short fur not keeping out the cold at all. The hills were calm, snow covering each and every one. Nightshade signaled to the other cats to go slower, if they went too quick the prey might hear. Nightshade opened her jaw, searching for the scent of a rabbit tunnel, or better, the prey itself. She also tried to sniff out strong scents of plants, maybe the herbs Otterwhisker needed.
Back to top Go down
Skybreeze
Advertisers
Advertisers
Skybreeze

Warrior Points : 85

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:07 am

Otterwhisker snorted. "Herbs wouldn't stand a chance surviving here, all these stupid rabbits eat them up. " He meowed, poking at a nibbled burnet leaf, a travelling herb.

Lavenderpaw wrinkled her nose as she sniffed it. "Well it sure smells bad, those rabbits must be mouse-brained to eat this." She added in, sticking her tongue out in disgust.
Back to top Go down
EverybodysSenpai
Advertisers
Advertisers
EverybodysSenpai

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 7:46 am

Nightshade muttered "Then there has to be rabbits here." She meowed for Lavenderpaw to hear "Lavenderpaw, where do you think the best place to try to find rabbits is here?" She waved her tail to the hills. Nightshade already knew where one was, but she needed for Lavenderpaw to find out as well.
Back to top Go down
Skybreeze
Advertisers
Advertisers
Skybreeze

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:07 am

"Umm.." She meowed, thinking for a moment. She jumped up and parted her jaws, scenting the air. Suddenly she widened her eyes and pointed her tail to the left side of them, where a strong scent of rabbit was coming from.
"Their." She breathed, angling her ears as well. 

Otterwhisker flicked his tail tip, "I'm going to go collect some herbs, I think I scent some over there. When you two finish, I'll snatch Lavenderpaw to help me carry them back." He meowed, bounding off into the tall patches of grass.
Back to top Go down
EverybodysSenpai
Advertisers
Advertisers
EverybodysSenpai

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Nightshade nodded at Otterwhisker, then turned to Lavenderpaw "Right. Now let's see if it's a rabbit or its hole. Holes are naturally better, since there may be more than one rabbit in it" She flicked her tail to Lavenderpaw to come, and started stalking towards the scent source. Nightshade peeked through the grass, and saw a lone rabbit nibbling on some shoots that sprung up way too early, wasn't even near new leaf. Nightshade mewed "Go to the other side, I'll scare it, it should go right into your claws." She licked her maw, shifting her weight restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Skybreeze
Advertisers
Advertisers
Skybreeze

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:02 am

Lavenderpaw nodded and snuck around the rabbit, she crouched low and ready to catch it.

Otterwhisker searched the tall grass until he found where the strong scent of herbs was coming from, a patch of dock. He quickly collected some carefully, also noticing a few other herbs around. Some ragwort and juniper berries were growing nearby so he picked a few off. Otterwhisker looked around for a leaf to use and found a giant one, he wrapped it around the herbs and padded back.
Back to top Go down
EverybodysSenpai
Advertisers
Advertisers
EverybodysSenpai

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:56 am

Nightshade let out a screech, and the rabbit panicked and ran towards Lavenderpaw. Nightshade revealed her position to the rabbit, making it want to go more in Lavenderpaw's direction, since the rabbit hadn't noticed Nightshade's apprentice yet.
Back to top Go down
Skybreeze
Advertisers
Advertisers
Skybreeze

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:01 am

Lavenderpaw unsheathed her claws and pounced onto the rabbit with a fierce yowl. She snatched it in time and gave it a killing nip as she thanked Starclan for the catch.

Otterwhisker waved his tail as he padded over. "Got another bundle back their, could one of you carry it back for me? " He meowed, picking up the second bundle in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
EverybodysSenpai
Advertisers
Advertisers
EverybodysSenpai

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:42 am

Nightshade nodded, approving of Lavenderpaw's catch. Nightshade responded to Otterwhisker "I'll carry it." Nightshade glared at the only fresh-kill they caught, and growled. "Lavenderpaw, we aren't done yet. We must catch more, probably with a few other warriors. Otterwhisker just needs these at the camp quick, before they freeze." Nightshade trotted to where Otterwhisker had come from, and got the second bundle. Nightshade then kinked her tail over her back, signaling for them to follow her back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormclan Grass Hills   Stormclan Grass Hills Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormclan Grass Hills
Page 1 of 1