Swift Paws and Flashing Thunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swift Paws and Flashing Thunder

Let the kits play and the warriors protect their clan, here. May Starclan light your path!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Marsh, controlled by rogues
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 8:55 pm by Pikalady

» Main Plots
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:40 am by Leopardstar

» Hogwarts battle!
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 5:07 pm by Leopardstar

» Hashtag game(if I can't make this just delete it)
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:59 pm by Leopardstar

» I'm very sorry!!!
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:28 pm by Leopardstar

» Moonclan Camp
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 3:47 pm by Leopardstar

» Southern Twolegplace
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:27 pm by Leopardstar

» Refuge from the Night
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:51 am by EverybodysSenpai

» Making FREE icons!
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:24 pm by Leopardstar

Top posting users this month
No user
Stormclan
Leader: Splashstar
Deputy: Nightshade
Medicine Cat: Otterwhisker
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
News: Bad storms have wreaked havoc among the clan, causing prey to run away and the clans resort to hunting outside their territory and in other clan's territory.
Moonclan
Leader: Swiftstar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:Rosetail
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Fireclan
Leader: Emberstar
Deputy: Sunstep
Medicine Cat: Redfeather
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Volepaw
Affiliates

craftingwithhannah.forumotion.com
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 106 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:46 pm

YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juniperfern
Administrators
Administrators
Juniperfern

Gemini Posts : 16
Warrior Points : 23
Location : In your kitchen, eating your spaghetti and watching your Disney movies

YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY Empty
PostSubject: YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY   YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:43 pm

YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY 8ed442d0af41f99de11623771c5bfebe-d5qvkzr Hello there, I'm little old Juniperfern. Nice to meet you! I'm just a Croatian girl who is in love with Super Mario and Disney. I love animals, food, and sleeping. I'm kind of shy at first, but feel free to talk to me! YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY Bullet___kitty___by_cutiechoco-d727wda
Hey guys, I'm Daisy or Juniper, but please call me Dais or Juni. Lots of you probably already know me from my site, WC, Sky's site, Cinder's site, and so on. I've gone by many names in the future [including @bad christmas puns during the christmastime all around], but I'm Dais or Juni! If you couldn't tell already, I'M OBSESSED WITH FREAKIN' DISNEY, ITALIAN FOOD, AND POKEMON. The first Disney movie I ever watched was Finding Nemo, and I instantly fell in love. But, I won't go through the whole story right now. Wink
I have three cats, and the middle one I am teaching to do tricks and interact with other animals better. I am 15 years old, and always looking ahead. I'm already searching for colleges and I want to study to be a vet or an author, so I am expanding my families old foster business into my own family business, where my cousins, aunt, and brother and sister help out. A few friends occasionally help clean the cages and such, but I think I'm doing great! My dad currently is the boss and owns the place, and my mom and brother take care of the costs and front desk. I've wrote my own books before but I never thought about getting them published because I don't want piracy or being copied of ideas, so I only share them with my good, close friends and family, and I love reading to my pets. I am great with animals, and I saved my brothers fish from dying twice since he gets sick a lot and has a weak immune system. This pet business will probably be taking up the majority of my time during this month and possibly to April, so please don't worry if I have a sudden, out of the blue disappearance.
I was born and raised in Serbia, then to Croatia, then a short time in Italy, and now I've taken my place in the United States of America! I live in a small apartment in the upper coast. My hobbies include writing, photography, and spending way too much time on the Internet... hehe.
If you feel so inclined, feel free to give me a shout! My door is almost always open and I'm free to talk about pretty much anything. <3
YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY __ai__romance__light_pink_heart_bullet_by_gasara-d752pzb 3DS Friend Code: 5129 - 3178 - 0009 YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY __ai__romance__light_pink_heart_bullet_by_gasara-d752pzb

Last edited by Juniperfern on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leopardstar
Admin
Leopardstar

Virgo Posts : 150
Warrior Points : 294

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY   YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:46 pm

Welcome! I never knew your history, Juni!
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats4life.forumotion.com
Cinderpelt
Advertisers
Advertisers

Cancer Posts : 2
Warrior Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY   YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:01 am

Hi Daisy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leopardstar
Admin
Leopardstar

Virgo Posts : 150
Warrior Points : 294

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY   YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:14 am

Hi, Cinder! Thank you for coming! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats4life.forumotion.com
Skybreeze
Advertisers
Advertisers
Skybreeze

Warrior Points : 85

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY   YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:07 am

Welcome Daisy! Woo, go Croatia!! (I was raised there and I moved here last year)
Back to top Go down
Cinderpelt
Advertisers
Advertisers

Cancer Posts : 2
Warrior Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY   YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:55 am

^^

same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY   YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR FRIEND HAS JOINED THE PARTY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swift Paws and Flashing Thunder :: Other Things :: Hellos and Goodbyes-
Jump to: